Friday, December 12, 2014

Someday I'll wish upon a star and wake up

Greetings and salutations friends

Christmas is fast approaching, will I blink and miss it too?  My intentions are good and the spirit within is willing, but my follow through needs a little work.  

Monies are all gone for this month and guess what, I never even got to the store yet...   Spent my funds at the Kangaroo...  how foolish.   I needed so many things, had no ride and just plane wasted my funds getting things for this house.

Oh well, what's done is done.  We go forward from here.  It is Christmastime in the city.  What do I wish to do today? 

 I want to find a church where I would be welcome to worship and serve.  I so miss all the activities in town.  I have met someone who seems willing to help me get around.  Thank you Father   ...


No comments:

Post a Comment